You are part of the treasury team and you will assist in the build-up and improvement of the corporate treasury control function. During the process, you will operate & manage a treasury control, report & accounting function. Together with your colleagues you will be building toward the ideal situation, write project plans and execute them. Special attention will have to be paid to compliance with treasury accounting principles (based on IFRS), segregation of duties, and a robust treasury infrastructure.
Profiel ideale kandidaat
- MSc in a relevant field.
- Solid track record in financial control or accounting (3-5 years).
- IFRS and hedge accounting experience is a plus.
- You are ambitious and want to grow within your role as a controller.
- Your communication skills allow you to connect with colleagues at different levels;
- You want to work hybride.
Remuneration and Process
After careful consideration, it was decided that, instead of hiring a permanent solution from the start, an interim manager picked up the function first. Now the time has come to fulfill this position permanently. Indication of the base salary for this position is €60-65K, but for the perfect candidate, there is room. For candidates who qualify and are interested, further information is available.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below? Read more about practical aspects of applying in this blog. Some of our clients ask candidates to take the Treasurer Test
- Trade & Commerce
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Professional Services
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- € 50.000 - € 75.000