Manager Treasury & Investor Relations @ VodafoneZiggo
As the right hand of the Head of Treasury you are responsible for:
- Co-leading all activities for Treasury Operations, Corporate Finance ánd Risk Management (with focus on the last two area's);
- Ensure and advice on the company's compliance with financial and non-financial covenants;
- Key contact person for internal and external stakeholders (banks, rating agencies, other finance departments);
- Reporting and presenting results, internally and externally.
Profiel ideale kandidaat
The ideal candidate:
- Has a relevant Masters degree;
- Has 8+ years experience within Treasury/Corporate Finance;
- Is analytic;
- Has strong communication and presentation skills;
- TMS experience is a big plus.
Note that our client does not sponsor work permits!
Remuneration and Process
The maximum base salary for this position is €85K. On top of this they offer a bonus and have a benefit package structured in a modern way leaving employees room to choose for what they value most. For interested candidates who qualify further information is available.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below? Read more about practical aspects of applying in this blog. Some of our clients ask candidates to take the Treasurer Test.
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Assistant Treasurer
- Front Office Manager
- € 50.000 - € 75.000
- € 75.000 - € 100.000