Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager (m/f) PLACED
Tasks Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager
The set of tasks is not set, three prominent results areas are:
- Smooth operations; leading a small team, being able to step in and role up the sleeves. Producing monthly, quarterly and annual treasury reports;
- Subsidiary and leadership support; proactively knowing about what is happening within the organisation and around, analyzing results and help the company move forward;
- Treasury infrastructure improvement; projects covering policies, TMS, documentation et cetera.
Ideal Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has an academic degree and at least five years' experience in corporate treasury. As our client is constantly changing in a high tech market, we expect the candidate will have a flexible and curious mindset. Experience has shown that candidates with a hands-on and proactive approach to work are the successful ones in this team.
Remuneration and Process
The expected base salary for this position is €60K, talented juniors or slightly overqualified candidates are invited to respond. For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available. Our client will not sponsor a work permit or move to the Amsterdam region.
Our client values diversity and pays attention to a very objective recruitment process. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process.
- Treasury Analyst
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000