Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager (m/f)
Tasks Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager
The set of tasks is not set, three prominent results areas are:
- Smooth operations; leading a small team, being able to step in and role up the sleeves. Producing monthly, quarterly and annual treasury reports;
- Subsidiary and leadership support; proactively knowing about what is happening within the organisation and around, analyzing results and help the company move forward;
- Treasury infrastructure improvement; projects covering policies, TMS, documentation et cetera.
Ideal Treasury Mid & Back Office Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has an academic degree and at least five years' experience in corporate treasury. As our client is constantly changing in a high tech market, we expect the candidate will have a flexible and curious mindset. Experience has shown that candidates with a hands-on and proactive approach to work are the successful ones in this team.
Remuneration and Process
The expected base salary for this position is €60K, talented juniors or slightly overqualified candidates are invited to respond. For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available. Our client will not sponsor a work permit or move to the Amsterdam region.
Our client values diversity and pays attention to a very objective recruitment process. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process. Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Analyst
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000