Treasury Manager (m/f)
Tasks Treasury Manager
This position is a mix of operational and strategic, build-up and regular tasks. All corporate treasury tasks have to be covered: liquidity & cash management, FX & interest risk management and corporate finance. Together with the CFO the treasury manager will design his position and set the priorities. Without being comprehensive the following tasks will most likely be on the to-do list:
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring funding needs;
- Build and maintain an international bank and treasury IT infrastructure, possibly a TMS selection and implementation;
- Support the CFO in the funding and business expansion strategy;
- Modelling complex risk scenarios (FX, interest and business development) using excel and perhaps more advanced tools and methods (VBA, Monte Carlo).
Ideal Treasury Manager
Remuneration and Process
As this is a new position and our client is flexible and willing to invest, the base salary has not yet been defined. It should be clear that this is a senior specialist role for a candidate taking his third or fourth career step.
An on-line assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Assistant Treasurer
- Cash Manager
- Front Office / Risk Manager
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000
- € 75.000 - € 100.000