Home > > Vacancy Treasury Manager Back Office
Treasury Manager Back Office
Tasks Treasury Manager Back Office
Manage a small team with a focus on:
- Transaction operations, including settlements, in FX, commodities, derivatives, in- and external debt;
- Manage the intercompany funding;
- Regular treasury reporting;
- Maintenance of the banking and reporting infrastructure;
- Various improvement projects.
Ideal Treasury Manager Back Office
The ideal candidate holds a relevant degree and has at least seven years experience, preferably within a corporate, potentially within a bank. SAP Treasury knowledge is a big plus, Excel skills a must. As a person, the candidate is service & detail oriented, independent and able to communicate with colleagues and external partners from around the world.
Our client is a global industry conglomerate with a large and professional treasury team in Amsterdam.
Remuneration and Process
The expected base salary for this position is €80K. Further information is available for interested candidates who qualify.
Pieter de Kiewit
T: +31 850 866 798
M: +31 6 1111 9783
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
Expected annual income / Hourly rate
- € 75.000 - € 100.000