Tasks Treasury Manager
As a Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cash flow management;
- IT, FX, & hedging;
- Managing and optimizing processes and procedures;
- Reporting and communication with internal and external stakeholders, especially with subsidiaries;
- Thinking along and leading improvement projects.
Ideal Treasury Manager
Remuneration and Process
The salary indication is €80K. There is room in the budget for more experienced candidates. We have a more detailed job description available for interested and qualified candidates.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button 'apply' below? Read more about the practical aspects of applying in this blog. The Treasurer Test might be included in the hiring process.
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment