Treasury Controller (PLACED)
Tasks Treasury Controller
You are part of the treasury team and you will lead and assist in the build-up and improvement of the corporate treasury control function. During the process, you will operate & manage a treasury control, report & accounting function. Together with your colleagues you will be building toward the ideal situation, write project plans and execute them. Special attention will have to be paid to compliance with treasury accounting principles (based on IFRS), segregation of duties, and a robust treasury infrastructure.
Ideal Treasury Controller
Our client is open for a seasoned, experienced candidate who can hit the ground running but can also guide a young talent with some relevant experience and the right mindset in getting up to speed.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant field.
- Proactive and wanting to go beyond "taking care of business".
- Solid track record in financial control or accounting (3-5 years).
- IFRS and hedge accounting experience is a plus.
- You are ambitious and want to grow within your role as a controller.
- Your communication skills allow you to connect with colleagues at different levels.
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the base salary for this position is €80K, but for the perfect candidate, there is upwards room. For candidates who qualify and are interested, further information is available.
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Full Time Employment
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- € 50.000 - € 75.000
- € 75.000 - € 100.000