Treasury Accounting Analyst (m/f)
Tasks Treasury Accounting Analyst
- Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis with a focus on FX, interest, cash pools and treasury entity results. Reporting to HQ and senior management;
- Regular reconciliation of intercompany and treasury bank accounts;
- Cash flow forecast and actuals reporting;
- Daily operational bank contacts and troubleshooting;
- Various projects and backup of the accounting manager.
Ideal Treasury Accounting Analyst
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the base salary for this position is €45K. Given the growth of our client, further career opportunities will arise. For interested candidates that qualify a detailed job description is available. Treasurer Search is not the only agency working on this assignment, we do not have a complete overview over the process.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury Analyst
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Vocational level or less
- Full Time Employment
- < € 50.000