Treasurer Front Office (m/f)
Tasks Treasurer Front Office
The Treasurer Front Office is part of a team of three (Treasury Operations), in this team he will be the medior and take the lead in front office activities such as:
- Support and advise his business colleagues on hedging, cash and bank management strategies (in cooperation with treasury manager)
- Execution and reporting of cash management and hedges
- Ensuring compliance with company and bank policies
- Leading and supporting treasury IT and other projects
- Sparring partner to finance community within his organisation, organize workshops & webinars
Ideal Treasurer Front Office
The ideal candidate has a relevant university degree and a practical knowledge of the relevant financial markets. Experience in an international corporate treasury team and affinity with IT projects are a must. As a person he/she is highly analytical, proactive and communicative.
Remuneration and Process
Our client offers a market level salary, the expected annual base salary will be about €65K. For interested candidates who qualify, a more elaborate job description is available.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Analyst
- Assistant Treasurer
- Cash Manager
- Front Office / Risk Manager
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000