Senior Treasury Analyst (m/f)
Tasks Senior Treasury Analyst
- Development and interpretation of cashflow and financial models to support business decisions relating to liquidity management and Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Reporting on historical and forecast funding requirements
- Monitor, steer and improve the efficiency of existing funding lines/transactions
- Monitor, steer and report about the current hedging positions. Create a clear view on how the hedging strategy should be and translate this into a proposal
Ideal Senior Treasury Analyst
Remuneration and Process
The base salary will depend on the experience level of the candidate, the max salary indication for this vacancy is €80K. It should be clear that this is a senior specialist role for a candidate taking his third or fourth career step.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Analyst
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment