Home > > Vacancy Operational Cash & Finance Manager
Operational Cash & Finance Manager
Tasks Interim Cash & Finance Manager
- Operational payments and maintenance of the international bank account structure;
- FX risk mitigation including trades;
- Managing credit risk with your specialized colleagues, lowering the DSO;
- Coordination of the cash & credit management team;
- General accounting and finance tasks and projects;
- Representation treasury to in- and external stakeholders.
Ideal interim cash manager
The ideal candidate for this position has a relevant track record in treasury and cash management preferably in smaller organisations. A solid foundation in accounting is appreciated. As a person she is flexible, proactive and not afraid to speak her mind. Understanding Dutch would be an asset. The candidate can have a longer track record, although the budget is tight. Also candidates making a second or third career step are invited.
Our client is a medium sized trading organisation with a global presence. The average employee is relatively young, has a high energy level and a strong focus on results. The current success is a stepping stones for further improvement and growth projects, also in corporate treasury.
Remuneration and Process
The expected maximum base salary is €55K with market level fringe benefits.
T: +31 850 866 798
M: +31 6 2467 9339
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Assistant Treasurer
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
Expected annual income / Hourly rate
- € 50.000 - € 75.000
- < € 50.000
inHome office - Venlo