Manager Project Finance & Treasury
- Analyze and support potential investments;
- Take the lead or assist in corporate and project finance. Manage corporate debt;
- Cash flow management and forecasting;
- Investment of excess cash in various financial products;
- Build and operate a reporting infrastructure.
Ideal Manager Project Finance & Treasury
Remuneration and Process
The expected base salary for this position is €80K, fringe benefits are at market level and include a bonus. Our client offers a one year contract with the intention to extend.
For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process.
- Assistant Treasurer
- Risk Manager
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 75.000 - € 100.000