Junior Treasurer Back Office (m/f)
Tasks Junior Treasurer Back Office
The Junior Treasurer Back Office will work in treasury operations and his tasks will mainly be:
- Information gathering and reporting from the treasury back office;
- FX back office activities;
- Monitoring intercompany credit lines and maintaining intercompany loan documentation;
- Handling treasury payments;
- Assist in change projects (such as the implementation of a new TMS system);
- Having contact with other departments on a regular base.
Ideal Junior Treasurer Back Office
Remuneration and Process
The maximum base salary for this position is €40K. Our client offers a one year contract. For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available.
The Treasurer Test might be part of the selection procedure.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply’ below?
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury IT Specialist
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- < € 50.000