Junior Treasurer Back Office
Tasks Junior Treasurer Back Office
The Junior Treasurer Back Office will work in treasury operations and combine a mixture of regular and project tasks:
- Information gathering and reporting from the treasury back office;
- Assist in change projects, such as the further integration and use of the newly implemented treasury management system;
- FX back office activities;
- Monitoring intercompany credit lines and maintaining intercompany loan documentation;
- Handling treasury payments;
- Having contact with other departments on a regular base.
Ideal Junior Treasurer Back Office
Remuneration and Process
Our client offers a salary at market level and stimulates career advancement. This position opened up due to promotion of the job holder. For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available. Our client will not sponsor a work permit or a move to the Amsterdam region.
Our client values diversity and pays attention to a very objective recruitment process. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process. Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- < € 50.000