(Interim) Senior Treasury Analyst (m/f)
Tasks Interim Senior Treasury Analyst
- Interpretation of cashflow and financial models to support business decisions relating to liquidity management and Asset and Liability Management (ALM)
- Reporting on historical and forecast funding requirements
- Monitor, steer and improve the efficiency of existing funding lines/transactions
- Monitor, steer and report about the current hedging positions. Create a clear view on how the hedging strategy should be and translate this into a proposal
Ideal Interim Senior Treasury Analyst
Remuneration and Process
This role will start as soon as possible. They are searching for a permanent fulfillment of the vacancy, but because of the urgency they are also open for interim candidates. When interim, our client expects the vacancy to be for at least 6 months. The salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Analyst
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment