Interim Operational Cash Manager (m/f)
Tasks Interim Operational Cash Manager
The cash manager is part of a larger shared service centre organisation. Without being comprehensive, his tasks include:
- All practical funding activities, external and intercompany, transaction- and administration related;
- Various administrations, reporting and analysis;
- Short term cash flow forecasting;
- Manage all operational banking infrastructure aspects like credit cards and portals;
- FX spot deals and derivative settlements.
Remuneration and Process
It is essential that the candidate is available on short notice and willing to work in Eastern Europe. Indication of the hourly candidate fee is €70, all expenses for flying and hotels are reïmbursed. Keeping costs low is important for our client. It is expected that the project will at least have a length of 4 months.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Treasury Analyst
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Vocational level or less
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- < 70 Euro
- 70 - 90 Euro