FX & Cash Management Analyst (m/f)
Tasks FX & Cash Management Analyst
- Create, implement and monitor all FX and cash management reporting and analysis in the designated region;
- Analyse the complete value chain of operating companies from a treasury/FX/CM perspective;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Monitor and guide the daily cash positioning.
Ideal FX & Cash Management Analyst
The ideal candidate holds a relevant BSc or MSc and had one or two positions in a treasury organisation. We specifically look for treasury analysts, treasury consultants or treasury controllers that want to make a next step. As a person the ideal candidate is hard working, ambitious and flexible. He has thorough knowledge of the treasury vocabulary. Speaking English and Excel expertise are mandatory. Experience with SAP and hedge accounting is a big plus.
Our client is a listed, dynamic, international company with a well-known product and is active in about 30 countries. The treasury hub in Amsterdam is relatively large, professional and employs people from around the world.
Remuneration and Process
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Treasury Analyst
- Cash Manager
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- < € 50.000