Director Corporate Finance and Balance Sheet Management
- create balance sheet management policies;
- structure financing solutions for global expansion plans, specifically in the European and North American market;
- board advisory on financial markets aspects of strategic plans.
Ideal Director Corporate Finance and Balance Sheet Management
Our client instructed us the following aspects are must-haves:
- Solid and relevant European track record in DCM and CF on the corporate side. Only advisory and/or bank experience is not sufficient;
- Combination of boardroom presence and a hands-on mentality;
- Cultural awareness and entrepreneurial behaviour;
- Willingness to live in Dubai.
Remuneration and Process
Remuneration is at group treasurer level of listed, European firms under attractive fiscal regime. Our client supports a transfer to Dubai. Further, detailed information is available for interested candidates who qualify.
The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process for the candidates reaching the final steps in the process (paid and organized by our client). Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
In this assignment we will not reply to applicants who do not meet the described must-have criteria.
- Corporate Finance Manager / Financing Specialist
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- > € 150.000