Cash Manager - Spanish Speaker (m/f)
Tasks Cash Manager
- Monitor and manage global liquidity;
- Communicate frequently with finance colleagues of global subsidiaries, banks and auditors, especially but not only in Spanish speaking countries;
- Manage compliance with internal and external regulations. Give extra attention to KYC, AML and sanctions;
- Big ticket payments and monitoring of other payments, analyse flows, analyse and report;
- International bank relationship management, build and maintain the banking infrastructure;
- Help managing the various international credit lines;
- Back up of colleagues and various projects.
Ideal Cash Manager
Remuneration and Process
The expected maximum base salary for this position is €60K. The cash manager can pick up extra tasks over time, our client will support training. Climbing the hierarchy is, given the size of the entity, not to be expected.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- < € 50.000
- € 50.000 - € 75.000