Cash Manager (PLACED)
Because our client's current Cash Manager is going back to school for four days, they are looking for a new one. And as this Cash Manager, you are part of a small treasury team where you can learn lots of different treasury skills. In addition to the tasks below, you take on various tasks in finance outside treasury, both projects and regular. This way you get a good view and basic skills in what the F&A team is doing. In addition to contact with finance colleagues, you have a lot of contact with your, verbally very strong, other business partners, both in- and external.
- Daily cash management including payments, recording cash flows and maintenance of the bank infrastructure;
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis of the daily financing requirement;
- Analysis of currency risks and hedging;
- Management of LCs, guarantees and credit insurance;
- Analysis of bank charges.
Ideal Cash Manager
You have a relevant diploma at HBO (bachelor) or academic level. You have just graduated with a treasury component in your education or almost ready in your first job, in which you performed treasury tasks. You are independent, curious, hardworking, and not afraid to speak up. You want impact and would rather not be a small cog in a big machine. You may now be a consultant or banker and would rather work in a trading company with concrete, attractive products from big known brands.
Remuneration and Process
The maximum annual income for this position is €60K. At many companies you hardly see your colleagues anymore and you work from home a lot. At our client they attach great value to peer interaction and you will mainly work from the office.. Our client actively supports employees who want to invest in their development.
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- < € 50.000
- € 50.000 - € 75.000