As a Cash Manager, you are the treasury team with the treasury manager and replace him in his absence. In addition to the tasks below, you take on various tasks in finance outside treasury, both projects and regular. This way you get a good view of what the F&A team is doing. In addition to contact with finance colleagues, you have a lot of contact with your, verbally very strong, other business partners, both in- and external.
- Daily cash management including payments, recording cash flows and maintenance of the bank infrastructure;
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis of the daily financing requirement;
- Analysis of currency risks and hedging;
- Management of LCs, guarantees and credit insurance;
- Analysis of bank charges.
Ideal Cash Manager
You have a relevant diploma at HBO (bachelor) or academic level. You have just graduated with a treasury component in your education or almost ready in your first job, in which you performed treasury tasks. You are independent, curious, hardworking and not afraid to speak up. You want impact and would rather not be a small cog in a big machine. You may now be a consultant or banker and would rather work in a trading company with concrete, attractive products.
Being able to speak Dutch is a pré for this position.
Remuneration and Process
The maximum annual income for this position is €60K. Especially when corona is under control, you mainly work at the office and working from home is an exception. Our client actively supports employees who want to invest in their development.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below? Read more about practical aspects of applying in this blog. Some of our clients ask candidates to take the Treasurer Test
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- < € 50.000
- € 50.000 - € 75.000