Assistant Treasurer & Front Office (m/f) – Build up situation
Tasks Assistant Treasurer
The assistant treasurer is the strategic and operational right hand person of the corporate treasurer. The most prominent of the many tasks of the assistant treasurer are:
- Develop and execute a global FX and commodity risk strategy;
- Design and implement a cash management infrastructure including forecasting, cash pooling and TMS;
- Carve out, transfer and execute operational front office/cash management activities from the former mother company to the newly created HQ;
- Leader of and member in various projects;
- Liaison to various internal and external international stakeholders;
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new colleagues.
Ideal Assistant Treasurer
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the maximum base salary for this position is €80K. For candidates that qualify and are interested, further information is available.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply' below?
- Assistant Treasurer
- Front Office / Risk Manager
- Cash Manager
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 75.000 - € 100.000