Accountant with Treasury Skills - Renewable Energy Company
Tasks Accountant with Treasury Skills
In this small international entity the accountant will be responsible for both accounting as well as treasury:
- Accounts payable & receivable, general ledger, payroll, inventory, fixed assets, reconciliation, invoicing, contact with external auditors & banks, reporting & analysis including preparation (Dutch) statutory statements, et cetera;
- Compliance with treasury policies, cash flow planning, liquidity management, managing IR & FX exposures, treasury IT, compliance with DNB regulations, et cetera.
Ideal Accountant with Treasury Skills
The ideal candidate for this position holds a relevant degree and is experienced in both accounting as well as treasury. As this is a generalist role in a small entity, the ideal candidate has to show ownership, flexibility and ask for support when necessary. The working environment is very international, the candidate should be able to act upon this. As accounting is done according to Dutch GAAP, speaking Dutch and local experience is a big plus. We look forward to applications of candidates with an accounting as well as a treasury start of their career. Also auditors considering a transfer to the other side of the table are invited to apply.
Remuneration and Process
The expected annual base salary for this position is €65K. Our client offers freedom, responsibility and works on a better world. For candidates who qualify and are interested, further information is available.
Our client will not sponsor a work permit and only considers candidates living on commuting distance from Amsterdam.
- Cash Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000