Between Contractor and Consultant
You work in a medium or small sized organization, at a municipality, a hospital or another kind of organization that has no treasurer or cash manager and you think that there is too little to do for such a person or even nothing at all. But maybe there is…
You lead a professional treasury organization and you have the opportunity to set up a project, but you do not have the right in-house expertise. A US private placement, business development in a specific country, a securitization...
Hiring someone is a step too far, as is using the services of a large consultancy organization. Accessible and high quality treasury expertise is available. Group treasurers, cash managers and bankers retire (early) but are still intrigued by the field. Self-employed professionals are in between jobs. Higher education teachers are looking for cases from the field. Treasurer Search can bring several parties together by offering several extra services, in collaboration with treasury professionals and managers. With these services, we do not want to substitute consultancy organizations. We would like to lend support on treasury issues that remain unanswered. Deployment of the professionals will be based on self-employed contracts. We create a low threshold by offering solutions for short assignments at a relatively low fee or a fee upon result.
Below an overview of the various services we offer. Click on a service for more information.
- Corporate Treasurer on Call - A former Group Treasurer of a listed company as a coach of your CFO
- Non-profit Treasurer on Call - A (former) financial director, banker or non-profit treasurer as a coach for your non-profit organization
- Bank Charges Scan - A financial expert gives you insights in your own bank charges
- Treasury Quick Scan - An experienced hands-on treasurer makes a scan to see if it is worthwhile for your organization to invest in treasury
- Fuel Hedging - An expert will tell you everything about dealing with fluctuating fuel prices
- Treasury Coach – A senior treasury professional as a coach for (the recruitment of) a junior treasurer
- Trade & Project finance support – An expert will tell you everything about the use of complex financing solutions
- Treasury Internship Supervisor – A senior treasurer as a coach for a treasury intern or study group
- Treasury Consultancy Support – An independent interim manager helps consultancy organizations with his expertise
- IT2 Upgrade - An IT2 expert will help you upgrade your software to version 8.2
- FX and IR Risk Analysis - An FX & IR Risk specialist to support your organization
- Financial instruments / derivatives – A senior treasury professional to help in a dispute with your bank
- Bank optimization initiative – An independent treasury consultant can assist with bank optimization projects
- Intern with treasury experience for your organisation - An intern with experience for your organisation
Do you want more information about these services?
Please contact Pieter de Kiewit
T: +31 6 1111 9783