Recruitment for a permanent position
• Your vacancy should be filled with the best candidate, taking reasonable costs and process speed into consideration.
• You expect thorough and up-to-date market research of the relevant labour market.
• You want the candidate to choose your company for the right reasons, not just for a salary.
• ... confidentiality is extremely important to you..
• The company, position and candidate description needs to be thoroughly communicated because you want guarantees and commitment after you have hired the definitive candidate.
Your treasury department needs a temporary solution on short notice and is looking for an experienced treasury expert/manager.
• This because you did not yet find the definitive solution,
• ... or the definitive solution can only start at a later moment.
• You need an expert for a specific project, but do not need him on a permanent basis.
• You need a consultant and cannot find him, or not for a reasonable price.
Recruitment for a permanent position, contingency based
• You have an ongoing search for candidates with a specific talent, or
• you are not sure yet whether you want to fill the vacancy (externally) and are looking for a market scan, or
• it is your opinion that an exclusive assignment with one single executive search firm is not the right solution for you.