Treasury Project Manager - Consultancy Buildup (m/f)
Tasks Treasury Project Manager
- Interview clients and make a thorough analysis in order to write a project definition;
- Manage projects and balance time, budget and results;
- Stakeholder and expectation management;
- Be an expert in corporate treasury, TMS & related technology and in connecting the rest of the business with treasury;
- Lead and support business development, including organisation development and sales.
Ideal Treasury Project Manager
Remuneration & Process
The maximum base salary for this position lies around €73K. All relevant consultancy fringe benefits are offered, including extensive training and a company car. This position is typically for a candidate who is looking for a balance between freedom & entrepreneurship on one hand and professional backing and opportunities on the other.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply’ below?
- Assistant Treasurer
- Cash Manager
- Risk Manager
- Treasury Analyst
- Treasury Controller / Mid Office
- Treasury Commercie
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000