Pragmatic Treasury Controller (m/f)
Tasks Treasury Controller
Due to the fact that, in the Netherlands, the treasury controller is the only person within the organisation that has treasury responsibilities, this position consists of a mix of operational and tactical/strategic tasks. In this role you are a spider in the web with strong functional relationships to the core business. As a treasury controller, your main activities are:
• Management of FX risk, hedge accounting and reporting;
• Liquidity management and cash flow forecasting;
• Management and improvement of the cash management and banking structures;
• Responsible for bank guarantees and documentary collections
• Relationship management with the (foreign) HQ, banks and other parties.
The activities are 60% treasury related and 40% accounting related.
Ideal Treasury Controller
You have an accountancy or treasury background and hold at least a relevant B.Sc. degree. Being able to speak English is mandatory, as well as good Excel knowledge. Experience with SAP-FI or another accounting software package like Oracle or Exact is a requirement. Hedge accounting experience and begin able to speak Dutch would be a plus. You are flexible, integer, accurate, hardworking and have a hands-on mentality. You like to work independently in a function with a lot of responsibility and minimum supervision.
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the base salary for this position is €60-70K.
Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply’ below?
- Assistant Treasurer
- Cash Manager
- Front Office / Risk Manager
- Risk Manager
- Treasury Accounting / Back Office
- Treasury Analyst
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Master's degree or equivalent or more
- Full Time Employment
- € 50.000 - € 75.000